Water Damage Great Neck
When water seeps into the cracks of your home, homeowners can call the water damage Great Neck pros at 911 Restoration Long Island and they will get service agents at their door within 45 minutes, ready to get to work.
Our Great Neck water cleanup crew is trained in state of the art techniques that are sure to restore your home back to beautiful condition, such as:
- Toilet overflow sanitization
- Pipe bursts remediation
- Washer hose bursts correction
- Mold infestation clean up
- Water heater leak repair
- Fire sprinkler malfunction restoration
- Flooded basement water removal
It is incredibly important to get water out of your home as quickly as possible after it has flooded the area, so we keep our office available 24/7/365. We want you to be able to call us the moment you need help, because the longer water sits on the property, the more damage it does.
We act quickly to respond to all water disasters, and always implement same day services when we arrive on the scene.
Call our Great Neck water extraction professionals as soon as you find water on your property and we will conduct a free home inspection today!
Understand The Damages A Flood Can Impose
Obvious damage from rainwater and flooding can include wreckage to your siding, soaked drywall, and drenched carpets. However, our Great Neck water disaster experts want homeowners to be aware of the less obvious damage that may occur inside your fireplaces, furnaces, and appliances.
Below is some advice for preventing potentially dangerous post-flood damage:
- Replace gas fireplace logs. Water and small bits of debris can clog valves, and metal parts may rapidly deteriorate after exposure to water, causing gas leaks.
- Replace fireplace fans and wiring. Electrical connections and water do not mix well. Don’t take the chance of electrocution and, before you flip the switch, get new parts for anything that was drenched.
- Have appliances and heaters professionally inspected. Get a furnace pro or heating-and-cooling specialist to check your heating system and water heater for any damage to its fans, wiring, gas connections, and burner units.
- Check the chimney. Call in a certified chimney sweep to do a thorough inspection of your chimney and fireplace box for damage to masonry, mortar, and flue components.
Call our Great Neck flood cleanup operation when you need assistance dealing with the after math of a water emergency and we will give you the peace of mind you deserve.
We Wont Let Water Damage Your Home Or Your Family
Keeping your emotional wellbeing in good shape throughout this whole ordeal is just as important to our Great Neck flood damage eradication team as getting your home restored.
We understand what a difficult and overwhelming time this can be, andwe are here to reassure you that everything is going to be ok.
You can trust our Great Neck water plumbing staff to get the job done right the first time around, so you never have to worry about hiring any other companies along the way.
From removing the water to restoring the source of the leak, you can count on us to be your one stop shop for all your home renovation needs.
Our Great Neck water removal techs will even help you file your insurance claim for you and fighting to get your the most affordable services possible.
Call our water damage Great Neck team with 911 Restoration Long Island when you need help dealing with a leak or a flood and we will make sure we get you on the path to a fresh start today!