Water Damage Westbury
When a pipe bursts in your basement and you need help getting the water out, you can call the water damage Westbury pros at 911 Restoration Long Island and they will get to work pumping out the water using high tech equipment.
Our Westbury plumbing team is trained to mitigate all types of water issues, such as:
- Pipe bursts and other plumbing issues
- Flooded basements
- Crawlspace condensation
- Sink, toilet and bathtub overflows
- Clogged gutters and downspouts
- Roof and ceiling leaks
- Storm and other water-based disaster damage
- Sewage backups
- Fire sprinkler malfunction
- Washing machine leaks
- Ruptured hoses
- Leaking ice machines and other refrigerator issues
Getting the water out of your home is crucial to prevent wood rot, structural damage and mold growth, which is why our licensed, bonded and insured Westbury flood damage professionals implement same day services for all water emergencies.
We use comprehensive gear that addresses all elements of the water disaster, such as removing the water, drying the area, eradicating mold and repairing any damage that took place.
Call us as soon as you notice water leaking into your home and our Westbury water removal staff will schedule you a free home inspection today!
Simple Ways To Avoid Water Trouble
Our Westbury leak repair technicians want homeowners to be aware of the small and easy things they can do in their home to prevent water and moisture from damaging the premises.
- Learn where your home’s main water shut off valve is, that way if there is ever a leak, you know exactly where to go to quickly turn off the water to the entire household.
- Remove all hoses from outdoor spigots during the winter to prevent water from freezing inside and cracking the pipes to cause a flood.
- Add pipe insulation to the plumbing in the colder parts of your house, such as garages, basements, and crawl spaces, to avoid frozen pipes.
- Never use an exposed pipe as a hanger rod for laundry. By doing this you can can loosen joints and fasteners.
- Fix problems as soon as they arise. Even small leaks can make pipes corrode more quickly, and cause significant water damage or even mold.
During these urgent situations we never want you to wait long for assistance, so we keep our office available 24/7/365, making it possible for us to get Westbury water extraction crew to your home within 45 minutes.
Call our Westbury water emergency unit today and we will be there to repair all your plumbing issues today.
You Can Count On Us To Be Your Water Damage Guides
If this is your first time dealing with a water damage situation, then our Westbury flood cleanup techs are the best in the business to talk to about the process.
We will walk you through every step of the cleanup procedure, this way you feel completely comfortable with the work being done to your home and understand exactly what is being done to it.
Our customer service is some of the finest in the industry, so you can call our Westbury water disaster operation any time and we will answer all the questions you may have.
If you are curious about your insurance policy, we will help you figure that out, even filing your claim for you if need be.
Call our water damage Westbury flood mitigation experts with 911 Restoration Long Island and we will get you the affordable, efficient flood damage restoration services you deserve today!